The complex architectural that today home the big galleries dell'accademia is format from more buildings historic: the church of holy maria of the charity, his monastery and the spaces of the school big homonymous. The his foundation dating to first decades of the xii century where, up to first years dell'ottocento, the canonici of holy maria in port outside ravenna, before, and the agostiniani observant of frigionaia then, shared the name and the use of some spaces with the more ancient of the confraternite secular veneziane of fought. With the settlement of agostiniani, during the four hundred, were taken different campaigns of remake in the church and in the monastery, the latter further modified nell'ala eastern from andrea palladium in sixties of the five hundred. The buildings of the school were renewed in the second half of the settecento, on projects of george massari and dell'allievo bernardino macaruzzi. Only in the 1807 the stable of the complex of holy maria of the charity, became for edict napoleonic property demaniale, were for to seat dell'accademia of beautiful arts with annexed galleries. The 24 september 1750 the senate venetian sancì the birth dell'accademia venetian that yes dotò of statute in the 1756. the college academic was format from thirty-six teachers between the which, of year in year, were chosen the four masters for the teachings: figure, portrait, landscape, sculpture. Gianbattista piazzetta was the first president while gianbattista pittoni and gianmaria morlaiter were the first advisers; and these ebbero the task of elect the academic between the which were indicated the teachers: gasparo diziani, francis zanchi, francis fontebasso and bortolomeo nazzari. The teaching of the perspective and dell'architettura was established in the 1768 with a course, held and later on renewed annually, from francis coast. Since from his constitution the academy venetian yes i occupy of the conservation and of the restoration of public paintings and even in the 1777 the academic peter edwards was the architect of one singular drafting technique and criticism in the field of the restoration, such from can to be restraint un'autentica paper of the restoration ante litteram, contributing more late, in the 1819, to "instituzione of one formal public school pel ristauro of the damaged paintings". In the 1807 the "veneta academia of painting, sculpture and architecture" came reformed in "academy real of beautiful arts" and yes transfer in local, now not more used for to worship, of the convent, church and school of holy maria of the charity. The professor of architecture giannantonio wood, known representative of the classicism, suitable to new functions the complex of buildings with un'inedita and spregiudicata fusion of structures gothic, palladian and neoclassical that however already coexisted in previous projects of the factories annexed. The president dell'accademia became of appointment director being able play the office to life so how the masters. Meanwhile from 1798 confluirono in the seat dell'accademia many masterpieces from convents and from churches of the venetian and with the return of austrian many works were returned from french; then the 10 august 1817 the galleries were open to public of visitors continuing however to rich thank you to donations of same masters and of the various rich collections private. Only in the 1879 the galleries dell'accademia were unbundled from direct control and protection of same teachers dell'accademia of beautiful arts that previously rivestivano, between the other, such role of conservation. The academy can therefore well to be represented from those artists that with they contribution they have favored the growth of the new generations between the which piazzetta, tiepolo, zanchi, diziani, morlaiter, wood, canova, hayez, lipparini, matteini, grigoletti, politi, molmenti, favretto, ninth, ciardi, milesi, tito, cadorin, cesetti, saetti, giuliani, arturo martini, alberto viani, mario of luigi, carlo shoe, afro, santomaso, emilio widow. These names not are that part of this that the academy of venice has known from always express, becoming of done one of institutes artistic more prestigious in field international. To little more of duecentocinquant'anni from his foundation, the academy of beautiful arts of venice has left the historical seat of the charity, intended to welcome in the his completeness the heritage of the galleries dell'accademia, and it is transferred in the restored complex dell'ex hospital of incurable. Today all'accademia it is up to the task dell'educazione and of the training to higher level in the field of the culture and of the production dell'arte. With about of achieve to better these objectives the courses yes are renewed in way more functional and of him are been activated of new, to character experimental, with it purpose of provide, in relation to interests, to vocations and reasons personal of students, tools conoscitivi and operating more appropriate to definition of more profiles professional and to possible outlets employment. From 2008 the teaching partly still experimental dedicated to "new average" and all'elaborazione technological dell'immagine (design, techniques grafiche special, photography, mass media ...) cause the shortage of spaces of the headquarters is went constituting a polo homogeneous nell'isola of saint servolo. The academy of beautiful arts of venice is one institution of high culture in the sector of the arts, placed in the segment of the training to level university.